What difference can I make in the world today?

Have you ever wondered your specific purpose here on Earth? Is it to inspire someone else? Share your thoughts with complete strangers? Create something new?

Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

The End of a Long Week

So the week is coming to an end, and without a doubt, it is also the end of "one of those weeks." I am praying each night that my students will perform miracles on the upcoming FCAT test. I really don't know why there are such heavy standards placed on these tests for children who are only 8 and 9 years old! But that is another time and place. Today was one of those days where I feel thankful. After just completing our second miscarriage, I feel ready to start something new. Ready to start over. I almost feel like moving far away would help, but I have so many things to be thankful for here. I am incredibly blessed to be working at a school where so many people care about my well being. It has actually made the past few days more bearable. Thankfully, my husband and I will be cruising to the Bahamas in a week. That should help...

1 comment:

  1. I don't agree with those test either and so not looking forward to our son taking them in the next couple of years. Sorry for your losses and know they are the hardest things. Staying positive was the best help for us also. Enjoy your cruise and have a great time!

    ReplyDelete